Terms And Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Made to Measure
1. Our made-to-measure service provides a single measure and a fit before the final payment. As this is not a tailoring service, there are no micro measurements that are taken at multiple times through the process.
2. We cannot guarantee the clothing to be ready for a fixed date, but we endeavour to work to a 10-week turnaround from the initial measure.
3. Due to cloth costs, admin service and transport, we ask for a 50% deposit paid at time of initial measure/order for all our retail customers.
4. We cannot incur costs for the loss or damage of goods after they leave our premises and we are under no obligation to send specific items to a different address unless this has been previously approved and paid for.
5. Refunds are not given on made-to-measure items.
1. Once the initial measure and order is taken, an invoice will be sent out and payment will be required before the goods are shipped. This gives the bill payer approximately 8 weeks notice to pay any outstanding bill.
2. As we store many estate tweeds, this will continue to be a free service if the estate continues to use our services in the making and manufacture of clothing. We cannot continue to hold the cloth if there has not been a clothing or manufacturing order in the last 3 years. There will be a charge of £29.50 per year for this storage service.
3. An estate order is welcome all year round but an awareness must be made around the shooting and autumn season. Our guideline of ten weeks increases at this time up to 12 - 14 weeks.
4. For anyone not recognized by the company, we require a letter from the estate owner to get suits made up in a particular estate tweed. No one can simply request an estate tweed without prior approval.
5. For a large order of tweed to be made up, an invoiced will be issued at the time of order and payment is expected before the tweed can be released.
Contemporary Tweed Range
1. Many of our items are individual and unique. Your order therefore may vary slightly and there also may be wear marks, stains, paint and written letters/numbers on certain items; these are vintage and we expect them and like them as part of our designs and styling.
2. The prints are hand done using letterpress and woodblocks in the process. Therefore some colours may run and transfer; if we print on cotton we endeavour to launder the garment wherever possible, but advise that colours may fade with multiple washing and wear.